Encyclopaedic Companion to Medical Statistics, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Statistical methodology is of great importance to medical research and clinical practice. The Encyclopaedic Companion to Medical Statistics contains readable accounts of the key topics central to current research and practice. Each entry has been written by an individual chosen for both their expertise in the field and their ability to communicate statistical concepts successfully to medical researchers. Real examples from the biomedical literature and relevant illustrations feature in many entries and extensive cross–referencing signposts the reader to related entries.
- Contains accounts of over 400 statistical topics central to current medical research.
- 80% of first edition entries updated and revised.
- Presents the latest techniques used at the cutting edge of medical research.
- Covers common errors in statistical analyses in medicine.
- Real examples from the biomedical literature and relevant illustrations feature throughout.
- Contains contributions from over 70 experts in the field.
Medical researchers, researchers and practitioners in medical research and statistics will benefit greatly from this book.