Lean Architecture: for Agile Software Development
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
More and more Agile projects are seeking architectural roots as they struggle with complexity and scale - and they're seeking lightweight ways to do it
- Still seeking? In this book the authors help you to find your own path
- Taking cues from Lean development, they can help steer your project toward practices with longstanding track records
- Up-front architecture? Sure. You can deliver an architecture as code that compiles and that concretely guides development without bogging it down in a mass of documents and guesses about the implementation
- Documentation? Even a whiteboard diagram, or a CRC card, is documentation: the goal isn't to avoid documentation, but to document just the right things in just the right amount
- Process? This all works within the frameworks of Scrum, XP, and other Agile approaches
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Lean Architecture: for Agile Software Development (US $50.00)
Total List Price: US $94.99
Discounted Price: US $71.24 (Save: US $23.75)