Global Environmental Issues, 2nd Edition
January 2012, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This edition includes new chapters on the politics of science, International environmental regulation and treaties, environmental issues in a globalised world and natural resource management.
Global Environmental Issues, second edition is essential reading for upper level undergraduates and Masters students within departments of Environmental Science and Geography.
- Includes case studies from around the world to provide a real life context for the issues tackled in each chapter
- Considers both the results of human actions and natural environmental change in order to provide balanced, in-depth debate
- Includes coverage of contemporary 'hot topics' such as biodiversity, globalization and sustainable development
- Chapters authored by experts in the field
- Includes new chapters on The politics of science, International environmental regulation and treaties , Environmental issues in a globalised world and Natural Resource Management
- Expanded sections include negotiating multilateral environmental agreements, GM crops, biofuels and marine and freshwater resources
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Global Environmental Issues, 2nd Edition (US $84.95)
-and- Visualizing Environmental Science, Binder Ready Version, 3rd Edition (US $83.95)
Total List Price: US $168.90
Discounted Price: US $126.67 (Save: US $42.23)