Topley and Wilson's Microbiology and Microbial Infections, 8 Volume Set, 10th Edition
The 10th edition features:
- the latest information on epidemiology, identification, classification, and new and emerging infections, all supported by the basic science that underlies infectious disease
- each volume includes the best writing in the fields of Bacteriology, Virology, Medical Mycology, Parasitology, and Immunology
- a new Immunology volume - both a complement to the other titles, and an excellent reference work for every immunologist
- fully integrated colour for the first time - the text is supported by over 1,400 photographs and 700 line drawings
- an international, acclaimed editorial team and a highly respected group of over 400 contributors, drawing on best practice from over 20 countries
- a comprehensive cumulative index
The 10th edition of Topley & Wilson’s Microbiology & Microbial Infections is an essential addition to the bookshelves of medical microbiologists, immunologists, infectious disease specialists, pathologists, travel and tropical medicine specialists, and public health scientists; and will also be a standard reference for all those working in the pharmaceutical industry, trainees across the medical subspecialties, and laboratory technicians. The breadth of information available in the tenth edition is astonishing, and will support academic and clinical practice for many years to come.
Visit www.topleyandwilson.com to:
- view the detailed Table of Contents, including the names of all contributors
- discover sample chapters
- learn about online access
Buy the 8 Volume Set and Save!
The 8 Volume Set consists of the following volumes:
VOLUMES 1 AND 2: BACTERIOLOGY
VOLUMES 3 AND 4: VIROLOGY
VOLUME 5: MEDICAL MYCOLOGY
VOLUME 6: PARASITOLOGY
VOLUME 7: IMMUNOLOGY
VOLUME 8: CUMULATIVE INDEX
Click below to find out more about the individual volumes.
“The 10th edition features: the latest information on epidemiology, identification, classification, and new and emerging infections, all supported by the basic science that underlies infectious disease each volume includes the best writing in the fields of Bacteriology, Virology, Medical Mycology, Parasitology, and Immunology a new Immunology volume – both a complement to the other titles, and an excellent reference work for every immunologist fully integrated colour for the first time.” (Microbehunter, 18 October 2013)