Credit Derivatives: Trading, Investing,and Risk Management, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Fully revised and updated to take in to account the new products, markets and risk requirements post financial crisis, Credit Derivatives: Trading, Investing and Risk Management, Second Edition, covers the subject from a real world perspective, tackling issues such as liquidity, poor data, and credit spreads, to the latest innovations in portfolio products, hedging and risk management techniques.
The book concentrates on practical issues and develops an understanding of the products through applications and detailed analysis of the risks and alternative means of trading.
- a description of the key products, applications, and an analysis of typical trades including basis trading, hedging, and credit structuring;
- analysis of the industry standard 'default and recovery' and Copula models including many examples, and a description of the models' shortcomings;
- tools and techniques for the management of a portfolio or book of credit risks including appropriate and inappropriate methods of correlation risk management;
- a thorough analysis of counterparty risk;
- an intuitive understanding of credit correlation in reality and in the Copula model.
The book is thoroughly updated to reflect the changes the industry has seen over the past 5 years, notably with an analysis of the lead up and causes of the credit crisis. It contains 50% new material, which includes copula valuation and hedging, portfolio optimisation, portfolio products and correlation risk management, pricing in illiquid environments, chapters on the evolution of credit management systems, the credit meltdown and new chapters on the implementation and testing of credit derivative models and systems.
The book is accompanied by a CD ROM which contains tools for credit derivatives valuation and risk management, illustrating the models used in the book and also providing a valuation toolkit.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Credit Derivatives: Trading, Investing,and Risk Management, 2nd Edition (US $100.00)
-and- An Introduction to Equity Derivatives: Theory and Practice, 2nd Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $165.00
Discounted Price: US $123.75 (Save: US $41.25)