Computing with Windows 7 for the Older and Wiser : Get Up and Running on Your Home PC
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Computing with Windows® 7 for the Older & Wiser is a user friendly guide that takes you step-by-step through the basics of using a computer. Written in an easy-to-understand, jargon free language, it is aimed at complete beginners using PCs running on Microsoft Windows® 7.
Inside, you will find step-by-step guidance on:
- Using the keyboard & the mouse
- Navigating files and folders
- Customising your desktop
- Using Email and the Internet
- Word processing
- Organising your digital photos
- Safely downloading files from the Internet
- Finding useful websites and much more