Digital Photography for Next to Nothing: Free and Low Cost Hardware and Software to Help You Shoot Like a Pro
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Get professional looking shots from a low-cost camera
- Save money by building your own lighting rigs, tripods, monopods and stabilisers for next to nothing
- Learn how to use older lenses on modern digital cameras, and make your own macro lens, lens hoods, flash diffusers, flash concentrators, decorative Bokeh effect lenses and more
- Use dozens of FREE and low cost photo applications for processing, viewing, cataloguing, editing, creating HDR, and photo stitching
- Build powerful photography processing and editing suites with free software and plugins that go head to head with expensive tools like Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Digital Photography for Next to Nothing: Free and Low Cost Hardware and Software to Help You Shoot Like a Pro (US $34.99)
-and- Photographing Yosemite Digital Field Guide (US $19.99)
Total List Price: US $54.98
Discounted Price: US $41.23 (Save: US $13.75)