Color Management : Understanding and Using ICC Profiles
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides an overview of color management in applications and the role of ICC profiles in a color reproduction system.
- Presents user guidelines on color measurement procedures and discusses measurement issues for media such as optically-brightened papers and inkjet prints.
- Offers comprehensive guidance on the latest version of the specification and the application of the perceptual rendering intent with its reference gamut.
- Examines the construction and benefits of different types of ICC profiles, and sets out compliance test considerations, implementation notes and evaluation of profile quality.
- Includes a glossary of terms.
This book is written for color and imaging scientists developing, implementing and using color management systems within a range of imaging devices and software. Senior undergraduate and postgraduate students will also find the book of use.