Foundations of Applied Electrodynamics
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Includes new advances and methodologies in applied electrodynamics, and provides the whole picture of the theory of electrodynamics in most active areas of engineering applications
- Systematically deals with eigenvalue problems, integral equation formulations and transient phenomena in various areas of applied electrodynamics
- Introduces the complete theory of spherical vector wave functions, and presents the upper bounds of the product of gain and bandwidth for an arbitrary antenna
- Presents the field approach to multiple antenna system, which provides a theoretical tool for the prediction of channel models of MIMO, and is also the basis of wireless power transmission system
- One of the first books on electromagnetics that contains the general theory of relativity, which is needed in the design of mobile systems such as global positioning system (GPS)
By summarising both engineering and theoretical electromagnetism in one volume, this book is an essential reference for practicing engineers, as well as a guide for those who wish to advance their analytical techniques for studying applied electrodynamics.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Foundations of Applied Electrodynamics (US $125.00)
-and- Microwave Bandpass Filters for Wideband Communications (US $115.00)
Total List Price: US $240.00
Discounted Price: US $180.00 (Save: US $60.00)