A Companion to Economic Geography
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Places economic geography in the wider context of geography.
- Contributions from leading international scholars in the field.
- Presents a comprehensive, up-to-date and accessible overview of all the major themes in the field.
- Explores key debates, controversies and questions using a variety of historical and theoretical vantage points.
- Charts the important work that has been done in recent years and looks forward to new developments in the global economy.