Global Positioning System: A Field Guide for the Social Sciences
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Takes readers step-by-step through the key stages of a GPS fieldwork project.
- Explains complex background topics in clear, easy-to-understand language.
- Provides simple guidelines for GPS equipment selection.
- Provides practical solutions for real GPS data collection issues.
- Offers a concise guide to using GPS-collected data within geographic information systems.