Failure Analysis of Paints and Coatings, Revised Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Entirely devoted to the failure analysis of coatings and paints – an “excellent reference to a select market”.
- Latest edition contains new material on surface preparation, transfer of salt to steel from contaminated abrasive, effect of peak density on coating performance, on galvanizing, silane-modified coatings, polyurea coatings, polyaspartics, and powder coatings and on dry spray.
- Balances scientific background and practical advice, giving both the theory and applications in a slim, easily readable form.
- Includes case studies of laboratory tests.
- Written by an author with over 25 years of experience in the paint and coatings industry.