Soils of the Past: An Introduction to Paleopedology, 2nd Edition
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Preface to the First Edition.
Part 1: Soils and Palesols.
2. Soils and under the landscape.
3. Feature of Fossil Soils.
4. Soil-Forming processes.
5. Soil Classification.
6. Mapping and Naming Palesols.
7. Alteration of Paleosols after burial.
Part 2: Factors in soil formation.
8. Models of Soil Formation.
11. Topographic relief as a factor.
12. Parent Material as a factor.
13. Time as a Factor.
PART 3: Fossil record of Soils.
14. A long-term natural experiment in pedogenesis.
15. Soils of other worlds.
16. Earth's earliest landscapes.
17. Earl life on land.
18. Large plants and animals o land.
19. Afforestation of the Land.
20. Grasses in Dry continental Interiors.
21. Human Impact on Landscapes.