Crystal Growth Processes Based on Capillarity: Czochralski, Floating Zone, Shaping and Crucible Techniques
May 2010, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Crystal Growth Processes Based on Capillarity covers all crystal growth techniques and explains why and how they are dependent on liquid surface phenomena, or capillarity. Each chapter addresses fundamental capillary effects, detailed experimental developments, technically important processes, and associated software. The book includes:
- Basic principles of capillarity, wetting and growth angle data and detailed mathematical treatments
- Shape stability in capillary crystal growth, including Verneuil and Czochralski techniques
- Czochralski process dynamics and control
- Floating Zone crystal growth
- Shaped crystal growth of silicon and sapphire, micro-pulling down techniques
- Vertical Bridgman and dewetting processes
- Marangoni convection in crystal growth
With over 25 years experience, Duffar brings together a good balance of theory and experimental techniques, making this a resource for all crystal growers in both research and in industry.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Crystal Growth Processes Based on Capillarity: Czochralski, Floating Zone, Shaping and Crucible Techniques (US $235.00)
Total List Price: US $400.00
Discounted Price: US $300.00 (Save: US $100.00)