Urban Poverty and the Underclass
September 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Unique in examining poverty from a broad, comparative perspective.
- The approaches are grounded in European and American case studies.
- Provides up-to-date coverage.
- Contributors are leading international commentators and respected authorities in this field.
- Contributions are grounded by an empirical analysis of the patterns of poverty.