Process Analytical Technology: Spectroscopic Tools and Implementation Strategies for the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industries, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Implementation of Process Analytical Technologies
- UV-Visible Spectroscopy for On-line Analysis
- Infrared Spectroscopy for Process Analytical Applications
- Process Raman Spectroscopy
- Process NMR Spectrscopy: Technology and On-line Applications
- Fluorescent Sensing and Process Analytical Applications
- Chemometrics in Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- On-Line PAT Applications of Spectroscopy in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Future Trends for PAT for Increased Process Understanding and Growing Applications in Biomanufacturing
- NIR Chemical Imaging
This volume is an important starting point for anyone wanting to implement PAT and is intended not only to assist a newcomer to the field but also to provide up-to-date information for those who practice process analytical chemistry and PAT.
It is relevant for chemists, chemical and process engineers, and analytical chemists working on process development, scale-up and production in the pharmaceutical, fine and specialty chemicals industries, as well as for academic chemistry, chemical engineering, chemometrics and pharmaceutical science research groups focussing on PAT.
Review from the First Edition
“The book provides an excellent first port of call for anyone seeking material and discussions to understand the area better. It deserves to be found in every library that serves those who are active in the field of Process Analytical Technology.”—Current Engineering Practice