Defining Optimal Immunotherapies for Type 1 Diabetes: Novartis Foundation Symposium, Volume 292
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- This book is a comprehensive and up-to-date account of where we stand in immunological strategies for preventing or treating type 1 diabetes (T1D).
- Brings together contributions from the leaders in the arena of clinical immunotherapy, not limited to the diabetes field exclusively, in order to delineate a road-map that would lead to future clinical trials.
- The book integrates information from human and animal studies.
- The book considers T1D within the broader context of autoimmune disease.
- The format contains several discussions, which address specific questions and provides guidelines for future strategies and solutions for discovering a cure.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Defining Optimal Immunotherapies for Type 1 Diabetes: Novartis Foundation Symposium, Volume 292 (US $205.00)
-and- Handbook of Clinical Pediatric Endocrinology, 2nd Edition (US $83.95)
Total List Price: US $288.95
Discounted Price: US $216.71 (Save: US $72.24)