Delivery Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals: Peptides, Proteins, Nucleic Acids and Vaccines
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Delivery Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals describes strategies to overcome the main barriers for successful delivery of therapeutic peptides, proteins, and nucleic acid-based drugs or vaccines related to the site of administration and the target site. Many of the approaches described are reported in formulations in current clinical trials as well as in marketed products. Contents include:
- challenges in delivery of biopharmaceuticals
- novel formulation approaches for peptide and protein injectables
- non-viral chemical vectors and viral technology for delivery of nucleic acid based drugs
- immune response, adjuvants and delivery systems for vaccines
- several examples of delivery systems for different biopharmaceuticals
- a critical assessment of delivery technologies for biopharmaceuticals
Delivery Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals is an essential single-volume introduction to the technologies used by researchers to ensure efficient delivery of this exciting new class of drugs. It will be of value to researchers and students working in drug delivery, formulation, biopharmaceuticals, medicinal chemistry, and new materials development.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Delivery Technologies for Biopharmaceuticals: Peptides, Proteins, Nucleic Acids and Vaccines (US $195.00)
-and- Topical and Transdermal Drug Delivery: Principles and Practice (US $131.00)
Total List Price: US $326.00
Discounted Price: US $244.50 (Save: US $81.50)