Statistical Issues in Drug Development, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Statistical Issues in Drug Development presents an essential and thought provoking guide to the statistical issues and controversies involved in drug development.
This highly readable second edition has been updated to include:
- Comprehensive coverage of the design and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Expanded sections on missing data, equivalence, meta-analysis and dose finding.
- An examination of both Bayesian and frequentist methods.
- A new chapter on pharmacogenomics and expanded coverage of pharmaco-epidemiology and pharmaco-economics.
- Coverage of the ICH guidelines, in particular ICH E9, Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials.
It is hoped that the book will stimulate dialogue between statisticians and life scientists working within the pharmaceutical industry. The accessible and wide-ranging coverage make it essential reading for both statisticians and non-statisticians working in the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory bodies and medical research institutes. There is also much to benefit undergraduate and postgraduate students whose courses include a medical statistics component.