Self-Organization in Sensor and Actor Networks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Key features include:
- Detailed treatment of self-organization, mobile sensor and actor networks, coordination between autonomous systems, and bio-inspired networking.
- Overview of the basic methodologies for self-organization, a comparison to central and hierarchical control, and classification of algorithms and techniques in sensor and actor networks.
- Explanation of medium access control, ad hoc routing, data-centric networking, synchronization, and task allocation issues.
- Introduction to swarm intelligence, artificial immune system, molecular information exchange.
- Numerous examples and application scenarios to illustrate the theory.
Self-Organization in Sensor and Actor Networks will prove essential reading for students of computer science and related fields; researchers working in the area of massively distributed systems, sensor networks, self-organization, and bio-inspired networking will also find this reference useful.