Organometallic Compounds of Low-Coordinate Si, Ge, Sn and Pb: From Phantom Species to Stable Compounds
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
1. Heavy Analogs of Carbenium Ions: Si-, Ge-, Sn- and Pb-Centered Cations.
1.2 Synthesis of RR'R"E+Cations (E = Si-Pb).
1.3 Reactions and Synthetic Applications of RRRE+ Cations16.
1.4 Theoretical Studies.
1.5 Early Studies of RR'R"E+ Cations: Free or Coordinated?
1.6 Stable RR'R"E+ Cations.
1.7 Summary and Outlook.
2. Heavy Analogs of Organic Free Radicals: Si-, Ge-, Sn- and Pb-Centered Radicals.
2.2 Early Studies: Transient Species RR'R"E.
2.3 Persistent Radicals (Generation and Identification).
2.4 Stable Radicals.
2.5 Summary and Outlook.
3. Heavy Analogs of Carbanions: Si-, Ge-, Sn- and Pb-Centered Anions.
3.4 Reactions and Synthetic Applications.
3.5 Recent Developments.
3.6 Summary and Outlook.
4. Heavy Analogs of Carbenes: Silylenes, Germylenes, Stannylenes and Plumbylenes.
4.3 Spectroscopic Identification.
4.5 Reactions of Transient Species.
4.6 Stable/Persistent Silylenes, Germylenes, Stannylenes and Plumbylenes.
4.7 Summary and Outlook.
5. Heavy Analogs of Alkenes, 1,3-Dienes, Allenes and Alkynes: Multiply Bonded Derivatives of Si, Ge, Sn and Pb.
5.2 Early Studies: Generation and Identification.
5.3 Stable Derivatives (Synthesis and Structure).
5.4 Summary and Outlook.
6. Heavy Analogs of Aromatic Compounds.
6.2 Early Studies.
6.3 Stable Compounds (Synthesis and Structure).
6.4 Summary and Outlook.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Organometallic Compounds of Low-Coordinate Si, Ge, Sn and Pb: From Phantom Species to Stable Compounds (US $203.00)
-and- Fundamentals of Organometallic Catalysis (US $70.00)
Total List Price: US $273.00
Discounted Price: US $204.75 (Save: US $68.25)