Nanotoxicity: From In Vivo and In Vitro Models to Health Risks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Nanotoxicity: From in vivo and in vitro Models to Health Risks provides up-to-date state-of-the-art information presented by recognized experts in this emerging new field in toxicology. It discusses the safety evaluation of nanomaterials in foods, drugs, medical devices, cosmetics and other regulated products and its use in risk analysis for potential regulatory use. Topics covered include:
- biomarkers for nanotoxicity assessment
- nanotoxicity assessment by gene expression analysis
- in vivo and in vitro models for nanotoxicity testing
- mechanisms of nanotoxicity
- pharmakokinetics of nanomaterials
- nanotoxicity of foods including food processing, food packaging and food safety
- nanotoxicity of drugs including drug development and drug delivery
- nanotoxicity of cosmetics and consumer products
- health and environmental impact of nanotoxicity
- safety evaluation of nanomaterials
- regulatory impact of nanomaterials
Nanotoxicity: From in vivo and in vitro Models to Health Risks is a valuable authoritative source of information for readers from a wide range of disciplines such as toxicology, pharmacology, drug toxicity and food and environmental sciences. The book will be useful to the research community in academia, industry, hospitals and government, as well as to government regulators and risk assessors of foods, drugs and environmental and agricultural products.
This Title is Part of the Following Set
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Nanotoxicity: From In Vivo and In Vitro Models to Health Risks (US $200.00)
Total List Price: US $341.00
Discounted Price: US $255.75 (Save: US $85.25)