Chemistry in Motion: Reaction-Diffusion Systems for Micro- and Nanotechnology
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Topics covered include:
- An overview and outlook of both biological and man-made reaction-diffusion systems.
- The fundamentals and mathematics of diffusion and chemical reactions.
- Reaction-diffusion equations and the methods of solving them.
- Spatial control of reaction-diffusion at small scales.
- Micro- and nanofabrication by reaction-diffusion.
- Chemical clocks and periodic precipitation structures.
- Reaction-diffusion in soft materials and at solid interfaces.
- Microstructuring of solids using RD.
- Reaction-diffusion for chemical amplification and sensing.
- RD in three dimensions and at the nanoscale, including nanosynthesis.
This book is aimed at all those who are interested in chemical processes at small scales, especially physical chemists, chemical engineers, and material scientists. The book can also be used for one-semester, graduate elective courses in chemical engineering, materials science, or chemistry classes.