Six Sigma Quality Improvement with Minitab, 2nd Edition
August 2011, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This is a Print-on-Demand title. It will be printed specifically to fill your order. Please allow an additional 5-6 days delivery time. The book is not returnable.
This book aims to enable readers to understand and implement, via the widely used statistical software package Minitab (Release 16), statistical methods fundamental to the Six Sigma approach to the continuous improvement of products, processes and services.
The second edition includes the following new material:
- Pareto charts and Cause-and-Effect diagrams
- Time-weighted control charts cumulative sum (CUSUM) and exponentially weighted moving average (EWMA)
- Multivariate control charts
- Acceptance sampling by attributes and variables (not provided in Release 14)
- Tests of association using the chi-square distribution
- Logistic regression
- Taguchi experimental designs