Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Focusing on the design, implementation and analysis of longitudinal surveys, Methodology of Longitudinal Surveys discusses the current state of the art in carrying out these surveys. The book also covers issues that arise in surveys that collect longitudinal data via retrospective methods. Aimed at researchers and practitioners analyzing data from statistical surveys the book will also be suitable as supplementary reading for graduate students of survey statistics.
- Covers all the main stages in the design, implementation and analysis of longitudinal surveys.
- Reviews recent developments in the field, including the use of dependent interviewing and mixed mode data collection.
- Discusses the state of the art in sampling, weighting and non response adjustment.
- Features worked examples throughout using real data.
- Addresses issues arising from the collection of data via retrospective methods, as well as ethical issues, confidentiality and non-response bias.
- Is written by an international team of contributors consisting of some of the most respected Survey Methodology experts in the field