Essential Mathematics and Statistics for Science, 2nd Edition
March 2009, ©2009
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The revision of the material in the book has been matched, on the accompanying website, with the extensive use of video, providing worked answers to over 200 questions in the book plus additional tutorial support. The second edition has also improved the learning approach for key topic areas to make it even more accessible and user-friendly, making it a perfect resource for students of all abilities. The expanding website provides a wide range of support material, providing a study environment within which students can develop their independent learning skills, in addition to providing resources that can be used by tutors for integration into other science-based programmes.
- Applied approach providing mathematics and statistics from the first to final years of undergraduate science courses.
- Second edition substantially revised to improve the learning approach to key topics and the organisation of resources for ease of use in teaching.
- Companion website at www.wiley.com/go/currellmaths2 providing:
- Over 200 videos showing step-by-step workings of problems in the book.
- Additional materials including related topic areas, applications, and tutorials on Excel and Minitab.
- Interactive multiple-choice questions for self-testing, with step-by-step video feedback for any wrong answers.
- A developing resource of study plans for useful topics and applications.
- Figures from the book for downloading.