Statistical Methods in Practice: for Scientists and Technologists
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Each chapter features situations based on the authors’ experience and looks at statistical methods for analysing data and, where appropriate, discusses the assumptions of these methods.
- Provides a practical hands-on manual for workplace applications.
- Introduces a broad range of statistical methods from confidence intervals to trend analysis.
- Combines realistic case studies and examples with a practical approach to statistical analysis.
- Features examples drawn from a wide range of industries including chemicals, petrochemicals, nuclear power, food and pharmaceuticals.
- Includes a supporting website, providing software to aid tutorials.
Scientists and technologists of all levels who are required to design, conduct and analyse experiments will find this book to be essential reading.