Infrared Thermography: Errors and Uncertainties
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Begins with an introduction to uncertainties and radiance terms before moving onto the issues surrounding thermal imaging.
- Deals with the basic issues of thermal imager measurements such as the law of heat exchange by radiation and emissivity.
- Describes a typical processing algorithm of the measurement path for an example infrared camera.
- Discusses measurement error analysis of a thermal imaging system.
- Considers the results of simulation research of thermography uncertainty.
- Includes an accompanying website which hosts MATLAB code.
Infrared Thermography is primarily aimed at quantitative thermographers, and manufacturers, vendors and users of thermal imagers. This book is also of interest to senior undergraduate and postgraduate students across a range of disciplines such as electrical, mechanical and civil engineering, computer science, and biomedicine.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Infrared Thermography: Errors and Uncertainties (US $120.00)
-and- Fundamentals of Sensor Network Programming: Applications and Technology (US $110.00)
Total List Price: US $230.00
Discounted Price: US $172.50 (Save: US $57.50)