Essential Guide to Blood Groups
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This handbook helps to address these important issues and also covers:
- the serology, inheritance, biochemistry, and molecular genetics of the most important blood group systems
- their clinical importance
- techniques used in blood grouping, troubleshooting, and quality assurance
This unique and practical guide:
- is written by leaders in the field, including the author of the best seller Human Blood Groups
- provides the basic knowledge of blood groups needed by all those working in the important fields of transfusion medicine and science.
- helps in resolving commonly encountered problems
Essential Guide to Blood Groups will be valuable for undergraduate medical laboratory scientists and for postgraduate scientists and medical practitioners training to specialise in transfusion and transplantation. As a pocket edition, it will also be a useful addition to other reference works on blood groups for quick access to information for medical practitioners and in red cell immunohaematology laboratories.