Perspectives in World Food and Agriculture 2004, Volume 2
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- The UN's approaches to address global food security and poverty
- An essay by the World Food Prize Laureat
- Globalization, emerging diseases, and invasive specie
- Environmental sustainability
- Plant-derived vaccines, antibiotic bans, and health impacts
- The future of agricultural biotechnology
- The pivotal role of agriculture in human developmen
- Global agricultural statistics and projections
Aimed at faculty, undergraduate and graduate students in colleges of agriculture, policy makers, government and industry scientists, public libraries, farmers and agribusiness operators, this book is key to keeping current on agricultural research and policy.