Geographies and Moralities: International Perspectives on Development, Justice and Place
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
This topical book addresses contemporary concern with the interconnections between geography and morality.
- Covers both the geographical context of morality, and moralities in geographical methods and practices.
- Contains up-to-date case studies based on original research.
- Deals with controversial issues, such as problems of globalization, European integration, human rights in Nigeria, territorial conflict in Israel, and land reform in post-apartheid South Africa.
- The editors are well-published leading international authorities.
- The contributors are drawn from Australia, Eastern Europe, Israel, South Africa, the UK and the US.