3G, HSPA and FDD versus TDD Networking: Smart Antennas and Adaptive Modulation, 2nd Edition
March 2008, Wiley-IEEE Press
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The book provides an all-encompassing, self-contained overview of the subject. The material is presented clearly and logically allowing the uninitiated reader to commence reading it at the beginning of the book, while advanced readers can turn directly to the required chapter describing solutions to a number of wireless FDD or TDD networking problems.
- Builds on successful previous edition to include recent developments in the field of HSDPA-style wireless networking
- Provides an all-encompassing self-contained treatment of the subject for a wide range of readers of all levels.
- Treats the topics of both physical-layer and network-layer aspects of wireless systems using a cross-layer optimization approach
- One of the first books to cover in detail both FDD and TDD networking and analyses and compares the performance of both systems.
- New sections cover ad hoc networks and cooperative communications
Will benefit research workers in the cellular industry as well as postgraduate researchers and students, academics and professionals, engineers involved in designing and deploying 3G networks, people working for government agencies, telecommunication regulatory bodies and service providers.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
3G, HSPA and FDD versus TDD Networking: Smart Antennas and Adaptive Modulation, 2nd Edition (US $220.00)
Total List Price: US $390.00
Discounted Price: US $292.50 (Save: US $97.50)