Neighbourhood Renewal and Housing Markets: Community Engagement in the US and the UK
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
POLICY AND DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGE.
2. A United Kingdom? Changing Spatial, Ethnic and Tenure Patterns in England.
3. More Pluribus, Less Unum? The Changing Geography of Race and Opportunity.
CHANGING CITIES AND NEIGHBOURHOODS.
4. Reflecting on New York City’s Housing Policy: 1987-2004.
5. Changing Housing Markets, Race and Community: Policy and Practice in Birmingham.
6. Race and Public Housing transformation in the United States.
7. Living Parallel Lives? Housing, Residential Segregation and Community Cohesion in England.
INSTITUTIONS AND CHANGE AGENTS.
8. Resistance and Change: Political and Community Mobilisation in Harlem.
9. The Transformation of English Housing Associations: Responding to Change.
10. The Fall (and Rise) of Community Development Corporations and Black and Minority Ethnic Housing Associations.
CONFLICT, PARTICIPATION AND POWER.
11. Housing, Regeneration and Change in the UK: Estate Regeneration in Tower Hamlets, East London.
12. Erasing the Community in Order to Save it? Reconstruction Community and Property in Community Development.
13. Communities, Networks and Power: Is there a Localisation of Decision-Making.
14. Towards a New Policy Agenda