The Emotional Organization: Passions and Power
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- The first collection exclusively devoted to the power and structural effects on emotion and identity in organizations
- Brings together an international group of cutting-edge researchers to write critically about emotion in different organizational and cultural settings
- Includes research on policy, change, management and professional practice
- Exposes the influence of workplace cultures, power and institutional expectations on emotion
- Reveals the darker and oppressive features of emotion management in organizations
- Applies recent critical organizational theory to emotion.