Queer Theology: Rethinking the Western Body
February 2009, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Queer Theology makes an important contribution to public debate about Christianity and sex.
- A remarkable collection of specially commissioned essays by some of the brightest and best of Anglo-American scholars
- Edited by one of the leading theologians working at the interface between religion and contemporary culture
- Reconceptualizes the body and its desires
- Enlarges the meaningfulness of Christian sexuality for the good of the Church
- Proposes that bodies are the mobile products of changing discourses and regimes of power.