The Handbook of Geographic Information Science
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
This Handbook is an essential reference and a guide to the rapidly expanding field of Geographic Information Science.
- Designed for students and researchers who want an in-depth treatment of the subject, including background information
- Comprises around 40 substantial essays, each written by a recognized expert in a particular area
- Covers the full spectrum of research in GIS
- Surveys the increasing number of applications of GIS
- Predicts how GIS is likely to evolve in the near future