The Business Analyst/Project Manager: A New Partnership for Managing Complexity and Uncertainty
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
In The Business Analyst/Project Manager, author Robert Wysocki draws on his forty-five years of professional experience as a PM/BA to shed light on the similarities and differences of the roles and responsibilities of these two positions, the need for greater collaboration, and how to staff a project with one or both of these professionals.
- Examines the boundaries and interactions between the BA and the PM
- Looks at how to identify the skill sets needed to make the project a success
- The typical relationship of the BA and PM across the project management life cycle
- Making the best configuration of leadership assignments based on project characteristics
- Where the responsibilities of the BA leave off and the PM's begins and where the two have collaborative responsibilities
- How to use a PM/BA to enhance project performance
- How to foster a "dual career path" for PM/BAs development
The in-depth discussion of the synergies between the two roles and the advantages of a combined PM/BA makes The Business Analyst/Project Manager a valuable contribution in your ability to be successful on the complex projects of the 21st century.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
The Business Analyst/Project Manager: A New Partnership for Managing Complexity and Uncertainty (US $49.95)
-and- PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Review Guide, 2nd Edition (US $39.99)
Total List Price: US $89.94
Discounted Price: US $67.45 (Save: US $22.49)