Introducing Maya 2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Four previous editions can’t be wrong: this book is the perfect introduction to 3D and Maya. Learn to build and animate your own digital models and scenes with step-by-step instruction and fun and practical examples, while you draw inspiration from the striking examples included from talented Maya users. You’ll create a simple animation of the planets in the solar system, learn to model a human hand and a decorative boxamong other projectsand master all essential tools.
- Provides a thorough, step-by-step introduction to Maya 2011
- Explains the core concepts of CG and working in 3D
- Covers modeling, rigging, HDRI lighting, mental ray rendering, and more
- Provides project files on CD and walks you through the creation of several projects; the CD also includes images, movies, and scene files
- Includes a color insert with pages of striking examples from talented Maya beginners
Build your Maya and animation skills from the ground up with this practical, thorough guide.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.