Finance Ethics: Critical Issues in Theory and Practice
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the ethical issues in finance.
- The discussion of ethical issues is framed in terms familiar to people in finance.
- Focus is on practical issues that confront people in all areas of finance and that arise in the developing government and industry regulation.
- Among the many sources are court cases, regulatory actions, and industry reports.
- The book contains an in-depth examination of the firm as a nexus of contracts and shareholder wealth maximization as the objective of the firm.