Canon EOS Rebel T2i / 550D For Dummies
Popular tech blog Gizmodo.com called the Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D "an incredible camera – everything a first DSLR should be." With 1080p digital video capability and an 18 megapixel sensor that improves low-light shooting all for under $900, the accolades are well-earned. And for less than $30, you can learn how to maximize your digital photography experience! Packed with more than 300 color photos and 100 color screen captures throughout, this beginner book walks you through the camera’s controls, features, and shooting modes. If you're new to the Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D, this fun and friendly guide shifts you out of automatic mode and helps you shoot memorable digital photos.
- Aimed at first-time dSLR users looking for a guide that clearly and patiently explains the features and controls of the Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D
- Explores the on-board controls and situational shooting
- Addresses using live view and playback modes
- Explains dialing in exposure and lighting controls
- Details how to edit, print, post online, and other ways to share images
- Spells out how to manipulate focus and color controls
Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D For Dummies delivers a straightforward look through the lens of your dSLR!
Part I: Fast Track to Super Snaps.
Chapter 1: Getting the Lay of the Land.
Chapter 2: Taking Great Pictures, Automatically.
Chapter 3: Controlling Picture Quality.
Chapter 4: Monitor Matters: Picture Playback, Live View, and Movie Mode.
Part II: Taking Creative Control.
Chapter 5: Getting Creative with Exposure and Lighting.
Chapter 6: Manipulating Focus and Color.
Chapter 7: Putting It All Together.
Part III: Working with Picture Files.
Chapter 8: Downloading, Organizing, and Archiving Your Photos.
Chapter 9: Printing and Sharing Your Photos.
Part IV: The Part of Tens.
Chapter 10: Ten Fast Photo-Editing Tricks.
Chapter 11: Ten Special-Purpose Features to Explore on a Rainy Day.
Dan Burkholder is a professional photographer and photography educator specializing in techniques that combine film and digital photography.