Recycling of Electronic Waste II: Proceedings of the Second Symposium
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
(a) disassembly: selectively disassembly, targeting on singling out hazardous or valuable components for special treatment, is an indispensable process in recycling of e-waste;
(b) upgrading: using mechanical processing and/or metallurgical processing to up-grade desirable materials content, i.e. preparing materials for refining process, such as grinding the plastics into powders;
(c) refining: in the last step, recovered materials are retreated or purified by using metallurgical processing so as to be acceptable for their original using.
Four topical areas are planned including one special session on the recycling of batteries. Papers in the following topics will be welcomed:
- Mechanical recycling of E-Wastes
- Recycling of plastics from E-Wastes
- Recovery of metals from E-wastes
- Hydrometallurgical recycling (leaching) of E-Wastes
- Combustion or pyrolysis of E-Wastes
- Life cycle and economic analysis for the recycling of E-Wastes