The Business Forecasting Deal: Exposing Myths, Eliminating Bad Practices, Providing Practical Solutions
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Written in a nontechnical style, this book provides practical solutions to common business forecasting problems, showing you how to think about business forecasting in the context of uncertainty, randomness and process performance.
- Addresses the philosophical foundations of forecasting
- Raises awareness of fundamental issues usually overlooked in pursuit of the perfect forecast
- Introduces a new way to think about business forecasting, focusing on process efficiency and the elimination of worst practices
- Provides practical approaches for the non-statistical problems forecasters face
- Illustrates Forecast Value Added (FVA) Analysis for identifying waste in the forecasting process
Couched in the context of uncertainty, randomness, and process performance, this book offers new, innovative ideas for resolving your business forecasting problems.