Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
In Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs international experts describe the molecular mechanisms and clinical read-outs of cardiac events induced by a broad variety of noncardiovascular drugs. Particular emphasis is paid to the preclinical screening of drug cardiotoxicity. Topics include:
- metabolic targets of cardiotoxicity
- regulatory aspects
- translating molecular mechanisms into clinical trials
- structure-activity relationships in arrhythmias by antihistamines and psychoactive drugs
- cardiovascular toxicity of antitumor drugs
- cardiovascular toxicities of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- cardiovascular toxicities of antiretroviral therapies
Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs is an essential guide to this important area of drug development. It will find a place on the bookshelves of researchers, regulators and students in medicinal chemistry, drug development, pharmacology, pharmacy and cardiovascular disease.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Cardiotoxicity of Non-Cardiovascular Drugs (US $162.00)
Total List Price: US $303.00
Discounted Price: US $227.25 (Save: US $75.75)