Bridging the Digital Divide: Technology, Community and Public Policy
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
- Examines unequal access to information technology in the United States.
- Analyses the success or failure of policies designed to address the digital divide.
- Draws on extensive fieldwork in several US cities.
- Makes recommendations for future public policy.
- Series editor: Manuel Castells.