Injecting Illicit Drugs
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Provides contextual information including ethno-epidemiology, historical and pharmaceutical considerations.
- Includes topical issues such as needle fixation, transitions to and from injecting, and illicit drug use in prison settings.
- Documents the relationship between injecting practice and infectious diseases, such as HIV and hepatitis C.
- Explores harm reduction approaches such as safer injecting and supervised injecting rooms.
- Reflects international perspectives from expert contributors.