The Blackwell Cultural Economy Reader
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
This Reader brings together the exciting and innovative work that has appeared in the last 10 years in the growing field of cultural economy.
- Brings together exciting and innovative work from the last ten years in the emerging field of cultural economy.
- Contains a substantial introduction by the editors on the main strands and history of the cultural economy approach.
- Shows how the pursuit of prosperity always involves multiple and hybrid orderings that cannot be reduced to either the terms culture or economy.
- Shows that thinking about cultural economy is both a substantive task and a valuable contribution to knowledge.
- Material is organised around different links in the value chain.