The Internet in Everyday Life
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The Internet in Everyday Life is the first book to systematically investigate how being online fits into people's everyday lives.
- Opens up a new line of inquiry into the social effects of the Internet.
- Focuses on how the Internet fits into everyday lives, rather than considering it as an alternate world.
- Chapters are contributed by leading researchers in the area.
- Studies are based on empirical data.
- Talks about the reality of being online now, not hopes or fears about the future effects of the Internet.