The Ethics of Information Technology and Business
April 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
This is the first study of business ethics to take into consideration the plethora of issues raised by the Information Age.
- The first study of business ethics to take into consideration the plethora of issues raised by the Information Age.
- Explores a wide range of topics including marketing, privacy, and the protection of personal information; employees and communication privacy; intellectual property issues; the ethical issues of e-business; Internet-related business ethics problems; and the ethical dimension of information technology on society.
- Uncovers previous ignored ethical issues.
- Underlines the need for public discussion of the issues.
- Argues that computers and information technology have not necessarily developed in the most ethical manner possible.