Genetic Effects on Environmental Vulnerability to Disease, Number 293
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book brings together contributions from experts from multiple disciplines who discuss:
- How epidemiological cohort studies can better integrate physiological (mechanistic) measures;
- How best to characterise subjects’ vulnerability versus resilience by moving beyond single genetic polymorphisms;
- How gene hunters can benefit from recruiting samples selected for known exposures;
- How environmental pathogens can be used as tools for gene hunting;
- How to deal with potential spurious (statistical) interactions, and
- How genes can help explain fundamental demographic properties of disorders (e.g. sex distribution, age effects).
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Genetic Effects on Environmental Vulnerability to Disease, Number 293 (US $114.95)
Total List Price: US $158.90
Discounted Price: US $119.17 (Save: US $39.73)