Structured Products Volume 2: Equity; Commodity; Credit and New Markets (The Das Swaps and Financial Derivatives Library), 3rd Edition Revised
EQUITY LINKED STRUCTURES
1 Equity Derivatives - Equity Futures; Equity Options/Warrants & Equity Swaps
2 Convertible Securities
3 Structured Convertible Securities
4 Equity Linked Notes
5 Equity Derivatives - Investor Applications
6 Equity Capital Management - Corporate Finance Applications of Equity Derivatives
COMMODITY LINKED STRUCTURES
7 Commodity Derivatives - Commodity Futures/Options, Commodity Swaps and Commodity Linked Notes
8 Commodity Derivatives - Energy (Oil, Natural Gas and Electricity) Markets
9 Commodity Derivatives - Metal Markets
10 Commodity Derivatives - Agricultural and Other Markets
11 Credit Derivative Products
12 Credit Linked Notes/Collateralised Debt Obligations
13 Credit Derivatives/Default Risk - Pricing and Modelling
14 Credit Derivatives - Applications/Markets
15 Inflation Indexed Notes and Derivatives
16 Alternative Risk Transfer/Insurance Derivatives
17 Weather Derivatives
18 New Markets - Property; Bandwidth; Macro-Economic and Environmental Derivatives
19 Tax and Structured Derivatives Transactions
EVOLUTION OF DERIVATIVES MARKETS
20 Electronic Markets and Derivatives Trading
21 Financial Derivatives - Evolution and Prospects
EQUITY LINKED STRUCTURES.
1. Equity Derivatives – Equity Index Futures; Equity Options/Warrants & Equity Swaps.
2. Convertible Securities.
3. Structured Convertible Securities.
4. Equity Linked Notes.
5. Equity Derivatives – Investor Applications.
6. Equity Capital Management – Corporate Finance Applications of Equity Derivatives.
COMMODITY LINKED STRUCTURES.
7. Commodity Derivatives – Commodity Futures/Options, Commodity Swaps and Commodity Linked Notes.
8. Commodity Derivatives – Energy (Oil, Natural Gas and Electricity) Markets.
9. Commodity Derivatives – Metal Markets.
10. Commodity Derivatives – Agricultural and Other Markets.
11. Credit Derivative Products.
12. Credit Linked Notes/Collateralised Debt Obligations.
13. Credit Derivatives/Default Risk – Pricing and Modelling.
14. Credit Derivatives – Applications/Markets.
15. Inflation Indexed Notes and Derivatives.
16. Alternative Risk Transfer/Insurance Derivatives.
17. Weather Derivatives.
18. New Markets – Property; Bandwidth; Macro-Economic and Environmental Derivatives.
19. Tax and Structured Derivatives Transactions.
EVOLUTION OF DERIVATIVES MARKETS.
20. Electronic Markets and Derivatives Trading.
21. Financial Derivatives – Evolution and Prospects.
Between 1988 and 1994, Das was the Treasurer of the TNT Group,
an Australian based international transport and logistics company
with responsibility for the Global Treasury function, including
liquidity management, corporate finance, funding/ capital markets
and financial risk management. Between 1977 and 1987, he worked in
banking with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Citicorp
Investment Bank and Merrill Lynch Capital Markets specializing in
capital markets and risk management / derivative products.
Das holds Bachelors’ degrees in Commerce (Accounting, Finance and Systems) and Law from the University of New South Wales and a Masters Degree in Business Administration from the Australian Graduate School of Management.
Structured Products Volume 2: Equity; Commodity; Credit and New Markets (The Das Swaps and Financial Derivatives Library), 3rd Edition Revised (US $170.00)
-and- Financial Modeling with Crystal Ball and Excel, + Website, 2nd Edition (US $90.00)
Total List Price: US $260.00
Discounted Price: US $195.00 (Save: US $65.00)